The proEnvironment journal Cluj-Napoca is committed to the local and international academic community. In order to assure the highest standards for published articles a double blind reviewing policy is applied. In pursue of the compliance with academic standards, all parties involved in the publishing process (the authors, the editors and the editorial board and the reviewers) agree to meet the responsibilities stated below in accordance to the journal publication ethics and malpractice statement.
Duties of Authors:
- the author(s) warrant that the submitted article is an original work, which has not been previously published, and that they have obtained an agreement from any coauthor (s) prior to the manuscript’s submission.
- the authors should not submit articles describing essentially the same research to more than one journal.
- the authors(s) make certain that the manuscript meets the terms of the Guidelines for Authors regarding appropriate academic citation and that no copyright nfringement occurs.
- the authors(s) should inform the editors about any conflict of interests and report any errors they subsequently discover in their manuscript.
Duties of Editors and the Editorial Board:
- the editors, together with the editorial board, are responsible for deciding upon the publication or rejection of the submitted manuscripts based only on their originality, significance and relevance to the domains of the journal.
- the editors evaluate the manuscripts compliance with academic criteria, the domains of the journal and the guidelines.
- the editors must at all times respect the confidentiality of any information pertaining to the submitted manuscripts.
- the editors assign the review of each manuscript to two reviewers chosen according to their domains of expertise. The editors must take into account any conflict of interest reported by the authors and the reviewers.
- the editors must ensure that the comments and recommendations of the reviewers are sent to the author(s) in due time and that the manuscripts are returned to the editors, who take the final decision to publish them or not.
Duties of Reviewers:
- the reviewers must objectively evaluate the manuscripts based only on their originality, significance and relevance to the domains of the journal.
- the reviewers must in due time supply clear, objective and relevant comments and recommendations meant to improve the content of the submitted manuscript.
- the reviewers must at all times respect the confidentiality of any information pertaining to the submitted manuscripts.
- reviewers should not review manuscripts in which they have conflicts of interest resulting from competitive, collaborative, or other relationships or connections with any of the authors, companies, or institutions connected to the papers