for papers elaboration
HOP AND MEDICINAL PLANTS
The papers will be elaborated only in English with Word text editor (minimum 6.0 version) single spaced in B5 format, 17 cm wide and 24 high.
Page setup (File/Page Setup) will be done with the margins (Margins): top 2 cm; bottom 2 cm; left 2 cm; right 2 cm. The final text form will comprise:
1.Â In left corner, in TNR 11, identification data of publications:
Hop and Medicinal Plants, Year XXII, No. 1-2, 2014
ISSN 2360 â€“ 0179Â print, ISSN 2360 â€“ 0187Â electronic
2. The English title of the paper, in TNR 14 Bold, center; capitalize the first letter of all words.
3. The names of the authors align centered, TNR 1 Bold, no capitals for first name (except initial letter) and capitals for surname (family name), leaving one row from the title (12 Font Size). First author will have surname before first name.
4. The name of the institution and its postal address will be edited, without space row down, in TNR 11 not bolded and align centered. The affiliation should be providing: university (institution); faculty/department; address; city; country. Next row will comprise the e-mail of the correspondence author.
5. The word Abstract will be edited in TNR 11 bold, leaving one row space from the address. The text will be edited not bolded. The summary (abstract) should be clear, descriptive, and self-explanatory, count 200-250 words and have a structured form, i.e. reflect structure of an article (background, material and methods, results, conclusion).
6. One row down from the Abstract, the words Keywords should be written in TNR 11 Bold and Italic. Maximum eight words (not bolded) shall be mentioned, in alphabetical order separated with comma, edited in TNR 11.
7. The paper text will be edited in TNR 12, one row down from the abstract. The text (paragraphs) will have a 1.25 cm tab and will be edited wholly in Justify alignment. The scientific contents of the paper will be elaborated so as to be structured (if possible) comprising: Introduction, Materials and methods, Results and discussions, Conclusions, (Acknowledgment), References. All these subtitles will be aligning centered and typed in Times New Roman 12, bolded. There will be a row space above and under each subtitle (12 Font Size). The papers will be written in an impersonal mode.
8. If tables or figures are included, the text of the title and the explanations will be edited in TNR 11 (see details presented in Model).
9. The References should be typed after a one row space and will comprise only the quoted authors, in alphabetical and chronological order. The first author will have his surname followed by the initial(s) of their first name, and the other authors will have the same. All authors of a reference must be listed. Following the name(s) of the author(s), give the year of publication. Titles should be lowercase except for the first word and proper names. Give the volume number in Arabic numerals, followed by the issue number (if available) in Arabic numerals in parentheses. The pagination of the publication follows, connected to the volume number and/or issue number by a colon, and all closed up (no spaces): 22(1):235-239. All the references in the bibliographic list must correspond to in-text references and vice versa.